Saturday, January 9, 2010

Homosexuality Observed In Amphibians

Tuesday, 27th October, NIT Calicut:
Homosexuality in amphibians was confirmed in the early hours of today by a scientist Dr Potatomacius Brickster, known in social circles affectionately as Potato Brick.

The confirmation was reached on a special species of frog scientific name Rana thallukolina. Dr. Brick said that the confirmation is based on conclusive evidence.

Dr Brick in the press conference described the event like this.

“I have been observing this species of frog for some time now. I was observing if the frog would be any help in my research for eradicating baldness in males. The frog usually is active for only about 3 days in a month and that too at dusk only. But during the past one week the frog seemed very excited and there was a notable increase in activity levels of the animal. Monday night was a pretty busy one for me. I was experimenting with version 4.1 of my equipment and also later talked to my doctor for about an hour. I was in deep sleep when my touch operated PDA reported some activity with the frog. It seems that the frog was sending out special signals, 3 in a row. “

It was later confirmed that these signals are the signals that the princess originally transmitted so that the frog got transformed into a prince.

Dr. Brick also added that this was a very curious observation. When asked if he would apply for a Nobel prize for his findings the doctor replied “OH, vayya” and went back to sleep.

No comments: